Busy day today in the workshop and with vehicles done by our dealers, here’s is a selection:
- BMW 335i in for a Quantum Red Remap at the workshop today, finally got to have a little go in one, my god theyre incredibly quick once remapped, not that theyre a slouch standard! The urge for having my own is getting stronger!
- Nissan Qashqai 2.0 DCI Remapped for economy.
- Lots of DPF and EGR removals today, we must be leading the way with EGR and DPF removals by the sheer amount we’re doing! List includes Mazda 6 , Vauxhall (GM) 1.9 CDTI, Alfa Romeo 1.9 (GM), Audi A4 2.0 TDI, BMW 330d/320d, Ford Focus/Fiesta 1.6 TDCI
- Audi a4 3.2l V6 Quantum Red Power File
- Iveco Daily 3.0 HPT Euro 5 ECU Removal remapped for Economy fuel saving
- Fiat Ducato 2.3 Mjet 130 Euro 5 Remap
- BMW 120d 177BHP Quantum Red but still get a fuel saving if driven sensibly! How good is that?!
- Two Renault Megane 250BHP waiting for me this morning, these are going to be used as tarmac rally cars so the dealer has requested an increased Rev limit, rear 02 delete and a fairly heavy tune! Dyno graphs tomorrow!
- New dealer in today for training at the Quantum Uxbridge Remapping Workshop, he’ll be setting up shop in Dubai!
- VW Amarok 2.0 Bi-Turbo remapped for a dealer in Australia,
- Ford Focus 1.8l Petrol tuned in China by one of our dealers, Quantum Red applied.
Highest powered vehicle of the day: BMW 335i, standard theyre fairly quick with 306BHP but with a Quantum Red they make around 360-370BHP!