Busy day today in the workshop and with vehicles done by our dealers, here’s is a selection:
- Land Rover Range Rover 3.0 TDV6
- BMW 120D and 118D by one of our local dealers, must be something about those 2.0 Diesel BMW engines 😉
- Had a brand new (3346 miles covered) VW Amorak Truck in the Workshop today, nice healthy increase from 180 to 215bhp and plenty of torque.
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2.2 CRDi in for a Quantum Blue remap at the Uxbridge West London workshop
- Scania Series R PDE 580BHP Truck
- Nissan Qashqai 2.0 DCI Economy Remap
- Vauxhall Insignia 2.0 CDTI DPF Removal.
- Mercedes ML320 CDI Power Remap
- Supercharged 1.6l Mini Cooper S Remap
- Ford Transit Euro 5 2.2l TDCI 125bhp remapped for the first ever time, probably one of the only ones in the UK as well.
- Seat Leon 1.2l TSI remapped, customer absolutely over the moon with the results, fairly pokey for a little 1.2!
- Ford Focus 1.6l in for just a DPF removal, you’d be surprised how many people just want the DPF/FAP removed!
- Subaru Forester 2.0D for a Quantum Red
- Fiat Ducato 2.3l MJet 150bhp for a Quantum Green
- Last and by no means least, Volvo Bus, B12B
- Always nice to come in at 8:30 AM to see a 335i from New Zealand that needs remapping. One day I shal have my own!
- Citroen Saxo VTS mapped previously by someone in the Azures which was mapped badly previously, now running 100%!
- 2.0l Turbocharged Vauxhall Vectra done by on of our many dealers in Spain
- Kia Carnival 2.9l CRDI in Spain again
Highest powered vehicle of the day: probably cheating but was the Scania Series R. Proabably enough torque now to spin the earth the opposite direction! 3150NM Torque after a remap and 580bhp to 670BHP!