Alfa Romeo 145 Remap
The Alfa Romeo 145 is prized by performance minded Alfisti as a source of performance upgrades for the earlier Sprint. As these cars were initially designed for use with the Alfasud boxer engines, and later updates with Twinspark units, it is technically feasible to take a late 16v boxer engine from these cars and directly transplant it into a Sprint, giving the car a tremendous performance upgrade in the process.
The Alfa Romeo 145 diesel performance chips and Alfa Romeo 145 remapping via the OBD port will dramatically improve your cars performance and improve your MPG!
- As a professional we will not overstate our figures to cheat people or intent to show better figures than our competitors
- You will by default be entitle for our 30-day money back guarantee once we have business with you
- Being professioal we will never go beyond your expectation of fuel savings, to a unreasonable level
- We will let you know in advance whether if the improvements on your car are minimal and therefore not worth doing
- We follow Data Act policy therefore, will never pass on or sell our customer data to anyone
- Every vehicle we do is Custom Remapped, nothing less will do
- Every vehicle we do carries a Lifetime Warranty on the software
- Every vehicle we do carries a no-quibble 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
After your ECU upgrade to your Alfa Romeo 145, you will enjoy:
- Increased horsepower | Increased torque | Better throttle response
- Smoother power delivery | Improved fuel economy | Safer overtaking
Performance Result For Alfa Romeo 145
|Model||Original BHP||Tuned BHP||BHP +||Original Nm||Tuned Nm||Nm +|
[Note: Nm = Newton metre and BHP = Brake Horse Power]
You can call us on our Business number: 08456 529 530. Our Team will be happy to help you.
You can contact Quantum Tuning Certified Dealer located near by you
Click Alfa Romoe 145 Tuning to buy the remap package.
About EGR REMOVAL:
Removal of the EGR system by banking off the exhaust input and reprogramming of the engine management ECU results in lowered engine temperatures, improved throttle response and economy and also can lengthen engine life by reducing oil contamination and carbon deposits.