Chrysler 300C Remap
The Chrysler 300 is a large luxury family car first shown at the 2003 New York Auto Show as a concept car. Sales in the U.S. began in the spring of 2004 as an early 2005 model year car. Designed byRalph Gilles, the new 300 was built as a high-end sedan while the SRT-8 model was designed to be the high-performance version. The Chrysler 300 is also marketed in Australia, as the first full-size Chrysler vehicle sold there since the Valiant was discontinued in 1981. The car is sold in Europe as the Lancia Thema. However, it remains branded as the Chrysler 300C in the United Kingdom and South Korea.
- Every vehicle we do is Custom Remapped, nothing less will do
- Every vehicle we do carries a Lifetime Warranty on the software
- Every vehicle we do carries a no-quibble 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
After your ECU upgrade to your Chrysler 300C, you will enjoy:
- Increased horsepower | Increased torque | Better throttle response
- Smoother power delivery | Improved fuel economy | Safer overtaking
Performance Result For Chrysler 300C
|3.0 V6 CRD
[Note: Nm = Newton metre and BHP = Brake Horse Power]
You can call us on our Business number: 08456 529 530. Our Team will be happy to help you. OR
You can contact Quantum Tuning Certified Dealer located near by you OR
Click Chrysler 300C Remap to buy the remap package.
About EGR REMOVAL:
Removal of the EGR system by banking off the exhaust input and reprogramming of the engine managment ECU results in lowered engine temperatures, improved throttle response and economy and also can lengthen engine life by reducing oil contamination and carbon deposits.