Chrysler Crossfire Remap
The Chrysler Crossfire is a rear-wheel drive sports car marketed by Chrysler as both coupé and roadster and was built for Chrysler by Karmann of Germany for model years 2003-2007.
Developed during the union of Daimler and Chrysler, the two-seater is based on the R170 platform and shares 80% of its components with Mercedes-Benz SLK320. Having initially arrived in 2001 as a concept car styled by Eric Stoddard, the Chrysler was with further refined by Andrew Dyson before production began in 2003.
- Every vehicle we do is Custom Remapped, nothing less will do
- Every vehicle we do carries a Lifetime Warranty on the software
- Every vehicle we do carries a no-quibble 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Performance Result For Chrysler Crossfire
|Model||Original BHP||Tuned BHP||BHP +||Original Nm||Tuned Nm||Nm +|
|3.2 V6 SRT||330||345||5.00%||420||440||5.000%|
[Note: Nm = Newton metre and BHP = Brake Horse Power]
After your ECU upgrade to your Chrysler Crossfire, you will enjoy:
- Increased horsepower | Increased torque | Better throttle response
- Smoother power delivery | Improved fuel economy | Safer overtaking
You can call us on our Business number: 08456 529 530. Our Team will be happy to help you.
You can contact Quantum Tuning Certified Dealer located near by you
Click Chrysler Crossfire Remap to buy the remap package.
Bosch Hdi EDC 15 consists of an ECU which analyses the information from the various Sensors, and then operates the injectors at the correct moment. It also controls a Pressure regulator, the exhaust gas recycling electro valve and the turbo charging Pressure modulating electro valve.