The Honda FR-V (Honda Edix in Japan) is a six-seater compact MPV introduced by Honda in 2004 and marketed until 2011. Alongside the Fiat Multipla, it is currently one of only two compact minivans with a 3+3 seating configuration available on the North American market.
If you want to gain more power, torque and better MPG for your Honda FR-V Car? Then look no further.
- Every vehicle we do is Custom Remapped, nothing less will do
- Every vehicle we do carries a Lifetime Warranty on the software
- Every vehicle we do carries a no-quibble 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
After your ECU upgrade to your Honda FR-V, you will enjoy:
- Increased horsepower | Increased torque | Better throttle response
- Smoother power delivery | Improved fuel economy | Safer overtaking
Performance Result For Honda FR-V
|Model||Original BHP||Tuned BHP||Original Nm||Tuned Nm|
[Note: Nm = Newton metre and BHP = Brake Horse Power]
You can call us on our Business number: 08456 529 530. Our Team will be happy to help you.
You can contact Quantum Tuning Certified Dealer located near by you
Buy Your Honda FR-V Remap Online and Save 5% from retail price.
About: Bosch EDC 16
The new Electronic Diesel Control EDC 16 engine management system from Bosch has its debut in the V10-TDI- and R5-TDI-engines. Bosch EDC 16 engine management system is designed to be compatible as both a single and double control unit concept. The actual concept used depends on the number of cylinders in the engine.