Hyundai ix55 Remap
The Hyundai Veracruz is a mid-size crossover SUV produced by Hyundai from 2006 to 2012. The Veracruz was sold in the United States, Canada, South Korea, China, Dominican Republic, Brazil, and the Middle East. It was also imported to Europe and parts of Asia from 2007 to 2011. The Veracruz was discontinued due to low market demand.
Our Hyundai ix55 diesel performance chips and Hyundai ix55 remapping via the OBD port will dramatically improve your Car performance and improve your MPG!
- Every vehicle we do is Custom Remapped, nothing less will do
- Every vehicle we do carries a Lifetime Warranty on the software
- Every vehicle we do carries a no-quibble 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
After your ECU upgrade to your Hyundai ix55, you will enjoy:
- Increased horsepower | Increased torque | Better throttle response
- Smoother power delivery | Improved fuel economy | Safer overtaking
Performance Result For Hyundai IX55
|Model||Original BHP||Tuned BHP||Original Nm||Tuned Nm|
|3.0 V6 CDTI||240||275||451||540|
[Note: Nm = Newton metre and BHP = Brake Horse Power]
You can call us on our Business number: 08456 529 530. Our Team will be happy to help you.
You can contact Quantum Tuning Certified Dealer located near by you
Buy Your Hyundai ix55 Remap Online and Save 5% from retail price.
About: Bosch EDC 16
The new Electronic Diesel Control EDC 16 engine management system from Bosch has its debut in the V10-TDI- and R5-TDI-engines. Bosch EDC 16 engine management system is designed to be compatible as both a single and double control unit concept. The actual concept used depends on the number of cylinders in the engine.