Jeep Commander Remap
The Jeep Commander (XK) is a mid-size SUV produced by the Jeep division of the American manufacturer Chrysler, from 2006 to 2010. The first use of the Commander name on a passenger vehicle was the popular Studebaker Commander which was produced from the 1920s through 1966.
- Every vehicle we do is Custom Remapped, nothing less will do
- Every vehicle we do carries a Lifetime Warranty on the software
- Every vehicle we do carries a no-quibble 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
After your ECU upgrade to your Jeep Commander, you will enjoy:
- Increased horsepower | Increased torque | Better throttle response
- Smoother power delivery | Improved fuel economy | Safer overtaking
Performance Result For Jeep Commander
|Model||Original BHP||Tuned BHP||Original Nm||Tuned Nm|
|3.0 V6 CRD||215||251||510||600|
[Note: Nm = Newton metre and BHP = Brake Horse Power]
You can call us on our Business number: 08456 529 530. Our Team will be happy to help you.
You can contact Quantum Tuning Certified Dealer located near by you
Buy Your Jeep Commander Remap Online and Save 5% from retail price.
About: EGR REMOVAL
Removal of the EGR system by banking off the exhaust input and reprogramming of the engine managment ECU results in lowered engine temperatures, improved throttle response and economy and also can lengthen engine life by reducing oil contamination and carbon deposits.