Jeep Patriot Remap
The Jeep Patriot (MK74) is a compact crossover SUV introduced in early 2007 for the 2007 model year by the Jeep marque of Chrysler. It debuted publicly in April 2006 at the New York Auto Show and slots between the Compass and Liberty in the Jeep lineup. Market-wise, it is the least-expensive SUV in North America and one of the lowest priced SUV-standard crossovers up to date.
After your ECU upgrade to your Jeep Patriot, you will enjoy:
- Increased horsepower | Increased torque | Better throttle response
- Smoother power delivery | Improved fuel economy | Safer overtaking
- Every vehicle we do is Custom Remapped, nothing less will do
- Every vehicle we do carries a Lifetime Warranty on the software
- Every vehicle we do carries a no-quibble 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Performance Result For Jeep Patriot
|Model||Original BHP||Tuned BHP||Original Nm||Tuned Nm|
|2.0 CRD Sport||140||170||310||370|
|2.2 CRD – 163||163||191||360||430|
[Note: Nm = Newton metre and BHP = Brake Horse Power]
You can call us on our Business number: 08456 529 530. Our Team will be happy to help you.
You can contact Quantum Tuning Certified Dealer located near by you
Buy Your Jeep Patriot Remap Online and Save 5% from retail price.
About: BOSCH EDC 15
Bosch Hdi EDC 15 consists of an ECU which analyses the information from the various Sensors, and then operates the injectors at the correct moment. It also controls a Pressure regulator, the exhaust gas recycling electro valve and the turbo charging Pressure modulating electro valve.