Kia Proceed Remap
The Pro Ceed is a new three-door version of the fiver-door Kia Ceed hatchback; the two cars share many parts, but the Pro has a sportier look, with a more tapered rear end and bespoke front bumper and grille.
As well as being a rival for three-door versions of cars as the Volkswagen Golf, the Pro Ceed will also be a competitor for coupés such as the Hyundai Veloster and Volkswagen Scirocco.
- Every vehicle we do is Custom Remapped, nothing less will do
- Every vehicle we do carries a Lifetime Warranty on the software
- Every vehicle we do carries a no-quibble 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
After your ECU upgrade to your Kia Proceed, you will enjoy:
- Increased horsepower | Increased torque | Better throttle response
- Smoother power delivery | Improved fuel economy | Safer overtaking
Performance Result For Kia Proceed
|Model||Original BHP||Tuned BHP||Original Nm||Tuned Nm|
|1.6 CRDI VGT 89||89||109||235||279|
|1.6 CRDI VGT 113||113||137||255||301|
|2.0 CRDI VGT||138||171||305||360|
[Note: Nm = Newton metre and BHP = Brake Horse Power]
You can call us on our Business number: 08456 529 530. Our Team will be happy to help you.
You can contact Quantum Tuning Certified Dealer located near by you
Buy Your Kia Proceed Remap Online and Save 5% from retail price.
About: Bosch EDC 16
The new Electronic Diesel Control EDC 16 engine management system from Bosch has its debut in the V10-TDI- and R5-TDI-engines. Bosch EDC 16 engine management system is designed to be compatible as both a single and double control unit concept. The actual concept used depends on the number of cylinders in the engine.