Toyota Yaris Remap
The Toyota Yaris is a subcompact car produced by Toyota since 1999, replacing the Starlet. Between 1999 and 2005, some markets received the same vehicles under the Toyota Echo name. Toyota has used the “Yaris” and “Echo” names on the export version of several different Japanese-market models.
If you want to gain more power, torque and better MPG for your Toyota Yaris Car? Then look no further.
After your ECU upgrade to your Toyota Yaris, you will enjoy:
- Increased horsepower | Increased torque | Better throttle response
- Smoother power delivery | Improved fuel economy | Safer overtaking
- Every vehicle we do is Custom Remapped, nothing less will do
- Every vehicle we do carries a Lifetime Warranty on the software
- Every vehicle we do carries a no-quibble 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Performance Result For Toyota Yaris
|Model||Original BHP||Tuned BHP||Original Nm||Tuned Nm|
|1.4 D4D – 75||75||90||170||204|
|1.4 D4D – 89||89||117||205||255|
[Note: Nm = Newton metre and BHP = Brake Horse Power]
You can call us on our Business number: 08456 529 530. Our Team will be happy to help you.
You can contact Quantum Tuning Certified Dealer located near by you
Buy Your Toyota Yaris Remap Online and Save 5% from retail price.
About: Bosch EDC 16
The new Electronic Diesel Control EDC 16 engine management system from Bosch has its debut in the V10-TDI- and R5-TDI-engines. Bosch EDC 16 engine management system is designed to be compatible as both a single and double control unit concept. The actual concept used depends on the number of cylinders in the engine.