Alfa Romeo 146 Remap
The new Alfa Romeo 146 was designed as a 5-door hatchback replacement for the old 33 model. The 146 was available to the large public at the same time with the 145 model, the only difference between the two cars being the door configurations. This mid-size hatchback was based, like most of the upcoming models, on the Fiat Tipo platform and featured a more conservative exterior lines as compared to its 3-door ‘brother’. In 1996, Alfa introduced a new TI variant for the 146, featuring a brand new 2.0-litre Twin Spark engine. One year later, all engines on the Alfa 146 model were replaced by Twin Spark units.
After your ECU upgrade to your Alfa Romeo 146, you will enjoy:
- Increased horsepower | Increased torque | Better throttle response
- Smoother power delivery | Improved fuel economy | Safer overtaking
- What ever we do is Custom Remapped, nothing less will do
- We provides a Lifetime Warranty on the software that is installed during services
- We provides a no-quibble 30-Day Money Back Guarantee of every vehicle we do
Performance Result For Alfa Romeo 146
|Model||Original BHP||Tuned BHP||BHP +||Original Nm||Tuned Nm||Nm +|
[Note: Nm = Newton metre and BHP = Brake Horse Power]
You can call us on our Business number: 08456 529 530. Our Team will be happy to help you.
You can contact Quantum Tuning Certified Dealer located near by you
Click Alfa Romoe 146 Remap to buy the remap package.
About: Bosch EDC 16
The new Electronic Diesel Control EDC 16 engine management system from Bosch has its debut in the V10-TDI- and R5-TDI-engines. Bosch EDC 16 engine management system is designed to be compatible as both a single and double control unit concept. The actual concept used depends on the number of cylinders in the engine.