Audi Q5 Remap
The Audi Q5 (Typ 8R) is a compact sport utility vehicle (SUV) produced by the German manufacturer Audi since 2008. It is built using the new Audi MLP platform (Modular Longitudinal Platform) which debuted in the 2007 Audi A5 coupé. The Q5 is the second Audi model in the “Q” range, after the full-size Q7. The Q5 slots above the brand new Q3, which is based on Volkswagen Tiguan.
- Early models include 2.0 TFSI quattro (211PS), 2.0 TDI quattro (170PS), 3.0 TDI quattro.
- Initial vehicle models for US, Canada & Brazil include 3.2 FSI.
- The Q5 commenced shipments in October 2008 for Europe, and the first quarter of 2009 in North America.
- US model went on sale in 2009-03 as 2009 model year vehicle. Early models include 3.2 FSI quattro. 2.0 TFSI quattro (211PS) was added in 2011 model year.
- Indian models went on sale in 2009-06, and were initially built from Audi’s Ingolstadt facility but now its built from its Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India plant. Launch models include 3.0 TDI, 2.0 TFSI (211 PS).
- Middle East models went on sale in 2009 Q2. Launch models include 2.0 TFSI (211 PS), 3.2 FSI.
- Japanese models include 2.0 TFSI quattro (211 PS), 3.2 FSI quattro.
If you want to gain more power, torque and better MPG for your Audi Q5 Car? Then look no further.
- Every vehicle we do is Custom Remapped, nothing less will do
- Every vehicle we do carries a Lifetime Warranty on the software
- Every vehicle we do carries a no-quibble 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
After your ECU upgrade to your Audi Q5, you will enjoy:
- Increased horsepower | Increased torque | Better throttle response
- Smoother power delivery | Improved fuel economy | Safer overtaking
Performance Result For Audi Q5
|Model||Original BHP||Tuned BHP||BHP +||Original Nm||Tuned Nm||Nm +|
|2.0 TFSi 180||180||215||19.00%||320||350||9.000%|
|2.0 TFSi 208||208||245||18.00%||350||400||14.000%|
|2.0 TDI 143 Boot Tricore||143||175||22.00%||320||395||23.000%|
|2.0 TDI 170 Boot Tricore||170||200||18.00%||350||400||14.000%|
|3.0 TDI Boot Tricore||240||280||17.00%||500||565||13.000%|
[Note: Nm = Newton metre and BHP = Brake Horse Power]
You can call us on our Business number: 08456 529 530. Our Team will be happy to help you.
You can contact Quantum Tuning Certified Dealer located near by you
Click Audi Q5 Remap to buy the remap package.
About Bosch EDC17:
The Electronic Diesel Control 17(EDC 17) controls every parameter that is important for effective, low-emission combustion. Because of the computing power and functional scope of the new EDC17 can be adapted to match particular requirements, it can be used very flexibly in any vehicle segment on all the world’s markets. In addition to controlling the precise timing and quantity of injection, exhaust gas re-circulation and manifold pressure regulation, it also offers a large number of options such as the control of particulate filters or systems for reducing nitrogen oxides. The Bosch EDC17 determines the injection parameters for each cylinder, making specific adaptations if necessary.