Dodge Avenger Remap
The Dodge Avenger is a front-wheel drive, mid-size sedan, built by the Chrysler Corporation for the Dodge marque. In its initial debut, the Avenger was produced from 1970 to 1981 as a re-badged Hillman Avenger exclusive to South Africa. It made its North American debut in 1995 as a two-door coupe, which was produced until 2000. It was re-introduced to the market as a four-door sports sedan starting in 2008.
- Every vehicle we do is Custom Remapped, nothing less will do
- Every vehicle we do carries a Lifetime Warranty on the software
- Every vehicle we do carries a no-quibble 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
After your ECU upgrade to your Dodge Avenger, you will enjoy:
- Increased horsepower | Increased torque | Better throttle response
- Smoother power delivery | Improved fuel economy | Safer overtaking
Performance Result For Dodge Avenger
|Model||Original BHP||Tuned BHP||BHP +||Original Nm||Tuned Nm||Nm +|
[Note: Nm = Newton metre and BHP = Brake Horse Power]
You can call us on our Business number: 08456 529 530. Our Team will be happy to help you.
You can contact Quantum Tuning Certified Dealer located near by you
Click Dodge Avenger Remap to buy the remap package.
About DPF REMOVAL:
Quantum Tuning have decided to invest heavily in the most advanced DPF removal software, thereby improving the quality of the DPF remaps and also offer a wider range of vehicles available to have DPF removal software applied. This is the most sophisticated solution on the market and none of your competitors can offer better.