Ford Fiesta Remap
The Ford Fiesta is a front-wheel-drive subcompact car manufactured and marketed by Ford Motor Company and built in Europe, the United States, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Venezuela, China, India, Taiwan, Thailand and South Africa. The current-generation Fiesta is marketed worldwide.
By 2010, the sixth-generation Fiesta (Mark VI) had been introduced worldwide, including in the United States and Canada—making it the first Fiesta model to be sold in North America since the Fiesta Mark I was discontinued at the end of 1980.
The Fiesta has sold over twelve million units since 1976.
- Every vehicle we do is Custom Remapped, nothing less will do
- Every vehicle we do carries a Lifetime Warranty on the software
- Every vehicle we do carries a no-quibble 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
After your ECU upgrade to your Ford Fiesta, you will enjoy:
- Increased horsepower | Increased torque | Better throttle response
- Smoother power delivery | Improved fuel economy | Safer overtaking
Performance Result For Ford Fiesta
[Note: Nm = Newton metre and BHP = Brake Horse Power]
You can call us on our Business number: 08456 529 530. Our Team will be happy to help you.
You can contact Quantum Tuning Certified Dealer located near by you
Click Ford Fiesta Remap to buy the remap package.
The new Electronic Diesel Control EDC 16 engine management system from Bosch has its debut in the V10-TDI- and R5-TDI-engines. Bosch EDC 16 engine management system is designed to be compatible as both a single and double control unit concept. The actual concept used depends on the number of cylinders in the engine.