Ford Puma Remap
The Ford Puma was a small sports coupé produced by the Ford Motor Company from 1997 to 2001 (although some were first registered in the UK as late as 2002), for sale in Europe. The Puma was built exclusively at Ford’s Niehl plant in Cologne, Germany.
The cost for a new Puma in the UK from a dealer was between £12,280 – £22,945 depending on the accessories, styling and model chosen.
If you want to gain more power, torque and better MPG for your Ford Puma Car? Then look no further.
- Every vehicle we do is Custom Remapped, nothing less will do
- Every vehicle we do carries a Lifetime Warranty on the software
- Every vehicle we do carries a no-quibble 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
After your ECU upgrade to your Ford Puma, you will enjoy:
- Increased horsepower | Increased torque | Better throttle response
- Smoother power delivery | Improved fuel economy | Safer overtaking
Performance Result For Ford Puma
|Model||Original BHP||Tuned BHP||Original Nm||Tuned Nm|
|1.7 16V Racing||155||161||162||172|
[Note: Nm = Newton metre and BHP = Brake Horse Power]
You can call us on our Business number: 08456 529 530. Our Team will be happy to help you.
You can contact Quantum Tuning Certified Dealer located near by you
Buy Your Ford Puma Remap Online and Save 5% from retail price.
About : BOSCH EDC 15
Bosch Hdi EDC 15 consists of an ECU which analyses the information from the various Sensors, and then operates the injectors at the correct moment. It also controls a Pressure regulator, the exhaust gas recycling electro valve and the turbo charging Pressure modulating electro valve.